The new SP1R elevates Sensear's portfolio of smart earplugs into a compact in-ear hearing protection and communication solution. The SP1R is the most compact, lightweight, user-friendly Push-to-Talk industrial solution for two-way radios in the world.
The SP1R offers the option of earpieces with an in-ear microphone or earpieces supported by a lightweight headset with an external boom microphone. This makes the SP1R ideal for use with or without full-face protection devices or protective suits, giving users an option that works best for them. The SP1R comes with detachable earpieces designed for ease of serviceability and hygiene for users who share the base unit.
Built specifically to enhance two-way radio communications in high-noise environments, it is powered from your two-way radio, thus eliminating the need for a battery within the unit. The SP1R enhances communication via a noise-canceling microphone to allow users in high-noise environments to communicate via two-way radio. Sensear’s patented SENS® Technology provides 360° situational awareness and face-to-face communication while maintaining 31 dB NRR hearing protection.
The SP1R boasts all of these features:
- Small compact design built into larger ergonomic Push-to-Talk button
- Detachable earpiece assembly with two options (earplugs with an in-ear mic or a lightweight headset with earplugs and a noise-canceling boom mic.)
- SENS® Technology (face-to-face communication and 360° situational awareness)
- Disposable foam ear tip for user comfort
- 82 dB(A) in-ear volume limiter
- Clear two-way radio communication in high-noise environments
- Connects to most industry-leading two-way radios via a wired connection
- No battery, unit is powered from the radio
- The in-ear mic option is ideal for use with respirators and breathing protection devices
- Noise Reduction Rating of up to 31 dB NRR
- Intrinsically Safe (IS) with UL and CSA certifications
For more information on operating and using the SP1R, check out our SP1R product manual.
We’d like to learn more about your hearing protection and communication needs and how we can help you achieve them. Click below to request more information, schedule a demo, or follow up with one of our Hearing Protection and Communication experts, so we can work together to achieve your goals.