Perfect Complement to Radios in High-Noise Environments
The SM1R Series is built specifically to enhance two-way radio communication in high-noise environments. The headset is unique from the rest of Sensear’s portfolio in that it contains no battery and instead is powered by the radio, making the unit lighter and more comfortable for the user. Similar to the rest of Sensear’s portfolio, it pairs Sensear’s patented SENS® technology and a noise-cancelling boom mic to allow users in high-noise environments to communicate either via face-to-face or two-way radios while maintaining 360° audible awareness of their surroundings and protecting their hearing.
Here are just some of the many features and benefits that Sensear’s two way radio headset products have to offer:
- Clear two way radio communication high-noise environments
- Limit ‘in-ear’ noise exposure to 82 dB(A)
- Connects to all industry leading two way radios via wired connection
- Does not require battery, unit is powered by the radio, making the unit lighter & more comfortable
- Available in headband, behind-the-neck, and helmet style
- SENS® Technology
- Enhances speech while suppressing background noise to a safe level
- Remain aware of surrounding noises and hazards
- Noise-cancelling boom mic
- VOX capable
- SM1R IS Intrinsically Safe Headset Certified to some of the most stringent intrinsic safety standards:
- TIA-4950-A, CSA C22.2 No.157.92, & UL 913 5th Edition with a hazardous location rating of
Class I, II, III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A - G, T5, -25°C to +60°C.