The new SM1P ISDP elevates Sensear’s portfolio of smart headsets by providing the same features and benefits to improve safety, reliability, and efficiency that you come to expect from Sensear's SM1P series Headsets and now available as Intrinsically Safe and Double Hearing Protection. This new industrial headset offers a robust design adhering to even higher noise reduction standards up to 31dB NRR depending on the headset wearing style for those exteme high-noise conditions. Its upgraded Bluetooth® module allows for the streaming of audio to the headset, a valuable feature for users that listen to music during long work shifts in extreme high-noise environments. The headset uses Sensear’s SENS® technology to enhance speech and suppress noise while the noise-cancelling boom mic filters out background noises so that only speech is transmitted through the microphone.
Here are just some of the many features and benefits that Sensear’s SM1P ISDP two-way radio / Bluetooth / short range headsets have to offer:
- Clear two way radio communication in extreme high-noise environments
- Compatible with industry leading two way radios via wired connection or Bluetooth
- Bluetooth cellular connection for conversation and audio streaming
- Improved Short Range with additional channel banks
- Limit ‘in-ear’ exposure to 82 dB(A)
- Upgraded 24 hour battery life for use in multiple shifts
- Available in headband, behind-the-neck, and helmet style
- SENS® Technology - remain aware of surrounding noises and hazards
- Enhances speech while suppressing background noise to a safe level (for face-to-face conversations)
- Noise-cancelling boom mic
- Now available with Sensear's unique Double Hearing Protection (hardwired audio earplugs inside the ear cups)
- Now available as (IS) Intrinsically Safe versions TIA-4950-A, CSA C22.2 No. 157.92, & UL 913 5th Edition with a hazardous location rating of Class I, II, III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A - G, T4 -20°C to +40°C, T3C -20°C to +50°C
Sensear only provides the very best in Hearing Protection and Communication Headsets allowing you to Hear Speech and Stay Protected - no need to remove your headset to have a face to face conversation. The SM1P ISDP headset is the perfect solution for your Hazardous environments such as explosive chemicals and fuels to combustible powders like flour and other fine powders used in manufacturing and food processing. We have a solution for your Extreme High-Noise and Hazardous environments.
We’d like to learn more about your hearing protection and communication needs and how we can help you achieve them. Click below to request more information, schedule a demo or a follow up from one of our Hearing Protection and Communication experts, so we can work together to achieve your goals